People who are bothered by skin that has a rough texture, uneven pigmentation, wrinkles and fine lines, scars or sun damage might want to consider a chemical peel. Here at All About Me Medical Day Spa, we are proud to offer this rejuvenating treatment to our patients and encourage you to learn all about it.
What Kinds of Peels Do We Offer in San Diego?
We offer a wide spectrum of peels to people with various different conditions and blemishes in need of treatment. Our menu of chemical peels is as follows:
- TCA Peel with Vitamin A – This relatively deep peel works to mitigate the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, acne scars, and hyperpigmentation.
- VI Peel – This peel treats visible signs of aging such as uneven tone and texture, sagging skin, and fine lines and wrinkles.
- Jessner Peel with Vitamin A – This is a good choice for a full-face rejuvenation; it helps balance oily skin brighten up dark spots, and reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamin A Peel – This peel is best for tackling enlarged pores to balance oily and congested skin.
- Glycolic Acid Peel – This peel gently removes the top layer of skin to reveal the fresh new layer below. It helps to reduce the appearance of acne and wrinkles.
- Salicylic Acid Peel – This peel has antioxidants, antiseptics, and anti-inflammatories that help to improve the clarity, tone, and texture of the skin.
- Lactic Acid Peel – This peel, derived from milk, can help the skin maintain optimum pH levels.
- Mandelic Acid Peel – This peel is milder than most and so is recommended to those with sensitive skin.
Call Our San Diego Dermatologists if You’re Interested in a Chemical Peel
If you have acne, acne scars, or uneven skin, a chemical peel may be just the thing for you. To learn more about what this reinvigorating treatment can do for you, we warmly invite you to reach out and make an appointment with All About Me Medical Day Spa! At our convenient location in San Diego, CA, our caring team of devoted professionals will be happy to explain your chemical peel options in full, address any questions or concerns you may have, and help you decide which peel is the right one for you. Contact us today to set up your consultation – we look forward to speaking with you!